Sunday, July 12, 2009

Trash Day

What happens when you have some day-old bread in the fridge, some cans of dubious light tuna in the cupboard, a little shredded cheese, and some ancient corn niblets and asparagus tips in the freezer?

You make Trash Sandwiches. In this case, I made Trash Melts.

Found some mayonnaise in the fridge, steeled myself and mixed the disgusting tuna with the disgusting mayonnaise. GROSS, I hate the smell! Mixed in some pepper, cayenne, and Cajun seasoning to make the tuna taste at least tolerable. Then I grilled some bread with sprinkles of cheese on it. Heated up some of the veggies and pressed them into the melting cheese. Then topped with some tuna and slapped those sandwiches on a plate. Ugly food.

Trash Sandwiches. But now there's more cupboard and freezer space for things I actually want to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment