Sunday, August 23, 2009

An August Breakfast


A little self-care in the form of breakfast: pureed sweet potatoes with a little pool of balsamic vinegar, yum! Cold steamed broccoli. Two pieces of toasted wheat-sourdough, one slice holding a foached egg, one slice spread with organic blackberry jam. And some milky iced tea on the side, sweetened a little with lemon syrup.

I'm awesome. I wonder if I would date myself.

Maybe I would just have a fling with myself, involving dinner out, then half a movie with the accompanying Best Foot Rub in the World, and then hot sex (after some germphobic hand-washing OF COURSE), and then maybe some reading or passing out...with a super breakfast in the morning! Then more sex? Dog walk?

Bizarre thought of the day. At any rate, breakfast would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment